Don't Let Home Protection Be an Afterthought.
Choose the Right Home Warranty for Your Home.
A home is one of the largest investments a person will ever make, so it’s important to keep it protected. With an HSA℠ Home Warranty, you can do just that. If one of your home systems or appliances breaks down, it can mean more than your air conditioning or dryer not working – it can also mean having to cover an unexpected expense.
HSA goes above and beyond for their customers by adding services that will help make owning a home a little easier, too. Get the most out of your home warranty and take advantage of these home services:
- Rekey Service. A service professional will rekey up to six keyholes for exterior hinged doors and provide you with four identical keys for the price of your Trade Call Fee.
- Pre-season Tune-ups. To ensure your HVAC systems are functioning property, pre-season tune-ups are available seasonally (spring: A/C; fall heating) for $75 per unit.
- Electronics Plan by Asurion.®* Add the Electronics Plan to get extended protection for both new and existing items like smart home products, TVs, desktops, laptops, and more.
- Discounts on Appliances. HSA Home Warranty will pass their discounts on name brand appliances to you. Download the appliance discount program shopping worksheet from your MyAccount.
Rekey Service, Pre-season Tune-ups, and the Electronics Plan are not included in Seller Coverage. For buyer use only. *This option is subject to a $2,000 per Electronics Plan claim limit and a $5,000 aggregate Electronics Plan Limit.
An HSA Home Warranty can help protect your budget:
- You don’t have to wait for a breakdown to use your home warranty.
- You won’t have to pay the full cost of repairing or replacing items covered by your home warranty plan.
- Your covered items will be repaired or replaced, regardless of their age – and no home inspection or maintenance records are required.
- If a covered item can’t be repaired, we’ll replace it or offer an alternative solution.
Limitations and exclusions apply. See contract for details.
For more information about an HSA Home Warranty, please visit onlinehsa.com